Financial Analyst/Financial Reporting
- Provides support for complex multi–faceted projects across functional areas.
- Identify risk and opportunities.
- Presents recommendations to senior management, as appropriate.
- Works directly with suppliers, department leads and senior management to provide analysis and recovery opportunities.
- Assign to financial projects in functional areas, Purchase Orders, Account Receivable statement review, Accounts Payables Invoicing, Credit Memo review and Department Audits.
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices/policies in selecting methods and techniques for pursuing projects and resolving problems.
- Work with team leads in conducting financial analysis projects.
- Recommends suggested action steps based on analytic findings.
- Finalizes reports of recommendations.
- Delivers formal presentations of analytic findings and suggested action steps to Department Management and Senior Management.
- Develops positive working relationships to accomplish key Finance Department objectives.
- Experience in large–scale business project management required.
- Proficient with a variety of software applications Microsoft Office (Excel and Pivot Tables) and mainframe systems (Database Management). Preferred Oracle Onelink
- Proven support skills in finance, project management and consulting required.
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, presentation, analytical and writing skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Analytical experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum Accounting degree and health care experience highly preferred.