CFS is currently working on an immediate need for a Senior Financial Analyst. Our client in a family–owned manufacturing company. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and forecasting processes in order to provide financial guidance. relating to leases, accrued liabilities and fixed assets. If you are a dynamic leader that can provide insightful analysis in order to enhance profitability, this may be the role for you! This role offers a competitive salary and great benefits. If you are interested, please continue reading.
- Prepare and maintain company level financial model, product sales forecast models based on input from sales and marketing, and order and shipment forecast models for weekly three–month outlook meetings with management
- Responsible for the preparation and consolidation of annual financial plan, quarterly business results and analysis, and monthly product reporting and analysis
- Develop and provide financial analysis, interpretive reports, business metrics and financial guidance to sales and marketing groups to ensure they have the financial information and insight necessary to achieve goals
- Investigate variances to sales plan and forecast, including product level volume, price, and mix analysis
- Develop tools to monitor efficacy of sales and marketing initiatives
- Perform appropriate risk and sensitivity analysis, as needed
- Establish actionable and measurable KPIs to evaluate company performance and assist in strategic decision making
- Support CFO, VP of Sales, and VP of Marketing, as needed
- BS in Finance or Accounting????????
- 2+ years of experience
- Budgeting/Forecasting experience
- Exceptional presentation/communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate ideas/findings effectively