Finance Process and Compliance Manager
The Finance Process Manager is responsible for the quality, effectiveness and continual improvement of all Finance “end-to-end” processes and procedures. Direct key activities for standardize. aligns finance system, local policies with business unit ensures that objectives are achieved. Holds finance internal process control and compliance, co- Ordinator for SOX and corporate audit.
- Reporting directly to: Finance Director
- High frequency of interaction: Level Management, Region, Cross Function, Team and external Partners
- Review and align finance Policies and Procedures of RO and 3A.
- Finance internal control and compliance: review and monitor to ensure finance compliance with finance SOP/SOX and CFM, including internal audit assessment on predefine task or as needed
- Coordinate to rectify the gap between “As Is” vs “To Be” processes.
- Coordinate for Finance SOX review and testing
- Coordinate for Finance internal corporate audit
- Process simplification champion, look for system automations to reduce manual activities and enhance control
- Coordinate training and maintaining documentation on Finance Internal Policies, Procedures and flow charts
- Coordinator for Finance system change.
- Strong finance skills in Finance and Accounting; and ability to understand and analyze complex problems.
- Having 3-5 years’ experience in finance is required and work as similar position is plus.
- Able to work independently according to the set deadlines and have innovative approach and ability to grasp the big picture from a global perspective.
Core Skill Requirement:
- Solid in standardize finance process, local policies, internal control.
- Expertise in system Matrix
- Stakeholder management: able to manage across functions as well as external parties e.g. customers, suppliers.
- Ownership: share the responsibility of Finance as a whole
- Decision making: make decision when/ where needed despite of conflict information and ambiguity
- Language Skills: English proficient
- Computer Skills: Able to utilize computer programs such as notes, excel and PowerPoint to compile, build, analyses and consolidate system data.
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, aggressive for constant improvements
- Capable of timely and fast, accurate deliverables
- Strong at adaptability
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree or Above. ACCA or equivalent certifications