Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller - Bournemouth - Salary DOE
Salary: to £25k + excellent benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a leading employer in Bournemouth as an Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller.
The successful candidate will primarily be involved in credit control and sales ledger duties, as well as processing sales invoices, remittances and debit notes. Further responsibilities will be included and our client is therefore looking for a resilient, flexible individual with additional accounts experience to support their transition.
The successful candidate will:
- Have credit control and Sales Ledger experience
- Bank reconciliation skills
- Ideally have knowledge of accountancy packages (Sage, SAP)
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Be a good team player
- Be an instinctive problem solver - this role requires someone with confidence to be able to deal with queries and rectify anomalies as they arise.
- Ensure timely posting of sales invoices and debit/credit notes into SAP.
- Ensure sales prices are up to date on Financial system and SAP.
- Maintain the debit note spread sheet, including updating for additions & processed debit notes.
- Keep debtor days to a minimum and handle any related queries effectively and efficiently
- Review aged debt weekly and report any issues as part ongoing reviews
- Liaise closely with customers to resolve queries on invoices.
- Ensure daily remittances are posted onto SAP and allocated as per the remittance advice.
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce or Helen Stacey at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.