Regional Financial Controller
We are recruiting a Regional Financial Controller position. Based in the Head Office of a multinational manufacturing Business in Bracknell. This role will have full responsibility and ownership of the core EMEA finance function, managing a team of experience qualified accountant.
The client is a leading manufacturing business internationally. With a market leading product offering. They are an highly acquisitive organisation which has lead to an incredible growth and expansion of both revenue and the internal finance structure. They have established themselves with a vast international client base and are continuing to expand internationally.
This is a hands-on Regional Financial Controller role in the business, managing the core finance function and team.
You will be responsible for the delivery of reporting within the group, of both management accountant and Statutory reporting under USGAAP and IFRS. While ensuring the business is continually going through process improvement and implementation of the new finance systems successfully. The Regional Financial Controller will also be involved with the assessment and integration of new acquisitions made by the Group. This is an exceptional role with high internal and external visibility to the executive team and all areas of the business.
- Line management and personal and professional development of other members of the accounting team currently consisting of five people
- Oversight of, and overall responsibility for, the production of the monthly management accounts, with close support and liaising with FP&A to enable effective and timely distribution of internal reporting
- Actively contributing towards the drive for continuous improvement, looking to maximise operational efficiency and improve upon standard operating procedures for all systems and processes
We are looking for:
- A fully qualified ACCA or ACA candidate who has a background of training within an accountancy firm, ideally the top 20.
- A background within Manufacturing or a US business would be advantageous but is not a pre-requisite to the role.
- You will need to have a track record within managing a sizable team
- The ability to interact with all levels in the business.
£70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus, Pension, PMI, Parking, Life Assurance.