- Financial Controller working in the Not for Profit sector.
- Join a high performing team in need of a technical accountant to implement robust controls and improve processes.
This organisation is a world famous Not for Profit located in the heart of London. There are looking for a strong interim candidate to drive forward change and improve efficiency.
- Ensure all aspects of day to day operations of the Finance function are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Work closely with the Finance Director to provide a high standard of financial information to senior management, and ensure the timeliness of recording and reporting transactions.
- Identify risks and ensure robust controls and processes are in place and adhered to.
- Improve processes and drive efficiency.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be a commercially minded individual who has a proven track record of improving service delivery in a finance function.
- Previous experience of charity accounting and reporting is preferable
- Experience of managing the preparation of accounts for an organisation with a turnover of larger than £10 million.
- Must have supervising experience and managing audit and risk.
- Must be an analytical thinker.
£300 - £400 a day depending on experience.