Working on a permanent basis to support a small Birmingham based team as an Accounts Assistant.
Birmingham based Organisation with a small Accounts function, looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
Working as the Accounts Assistant, key responsibilities will consist of:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Assisting with preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Processing expenses.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of similar duties.
Parking on site, 23 days holiday, private medical.