Group Accountant (6 months)
This is an exciting 6 month opportunity
My client is a market leading group with 6 subsidiaries spanning manufacturing, sales and retail.
Working as part of a team, the Group Accountant plays a key role in the business. Reporting to the Group FC, the Group Accountant will play a pivotal role in the team and will;
- Review of group reporting from UK companies and production of monthly group reports
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting from subsidiaries to parent company
- Group consolidated monthly reporting and producing performance analysis reports for the Board
- Review of subsidiary budget and forecast, consolidation of group budgets and preparation of group reports
- Group cash and treasury management
- Liaising with external auditors and tax advisors
- Administering the VAT group and corporation tax group
- Quarterly VAT reporting
- Corporation tax computations and compliance work
- Ad hoc board reporting
- Competitors and industry analysis
- Attending, analysing and improving group stock take and cash count procedures
- Projects - ad hoc
You will be either Qualified or QBE accountant
You will be happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in with a "can do" attitude.
Ideally you will have hands on management accounting and or Financial Accounting experience in a group function, but this is not essential.
You will have excellent Excel skills.
6 month contract