Finance Business Analyst
This Finance Business Analyst role will see you work closely with the Sales team to assist with profitability reviews and supporting the pricing for new tenders, standardising financial reporting by developing templates to generate the team's regional and commercial reports, including KPIs, wages and salaries, agency usage and income analysis.
This instantly-recognisable automotive organisation, based in Fleet is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Finance Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consolidate branch, subsidiary and central function budgets and forecasts for submission to Group Finance
- Assist with preparation of budgets and for specific items of income and expenditure and cost centres
- As well as regular reporting, provide ad-hoc analysis and decision support for the business to enable it to cope with market and business changes
- Working with the Regional Finance team to develop controls and procedures to ensure that all key financial and operational issues are identified, communicated and captured on a timely basis
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
- Part-qualified accountant, with 2 years in a similar role (ACCA/CIMA)
- Able to work on own initiative with a minimum of supervision but maintaining a focus on teamwork
- Be commercially aware and possess strong numerical skills with a keen desire to question and challenge information to ensure high reliability
- Possess well-developed analytical skills combined with the ability to present detailed information clearly and succinctly to Senior Management
This Finance Business Analyst role for a leading automotive business in Fleet, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.