Assistant Management Accountant
This Assistant Management Accountant role is to join a leading FMCG team in Basingstoke. The Assistant Management Accountant will gain exposure to month end closure, annual budget/forecast planning, performance reporting & analysis.
This instantly-recognisable FMCG organisation based in Basingstoke is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Assistant Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assisting with preparation and managing the budgeting and forecasting models
- Prepare budget and forecast
- Maintenance and production of weekly payroll
- Management of key cost lines within the P&L for business units
- Provision of clear and concise commentary to explain performance variances
- Contribute to preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reporting pack
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end accrual and allocation of costs
- Monthly meetings with Heads of Department to review costs against budgets & forecasts
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer and you will progress quickly in return for your hard work and dedication.
- Studying/Qualified AAT
- Advanced MS Excel
- Analytical skills & experience
- Finance and Commercial experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent analytical skills
This job based in Basingstoke for a leading FMCG business, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.