36 Hours p/w
If you’ve got defined benefit experience and are looking for an opportunity to work for one of the UK’s largest retailers, we might have the perfect role for you.
About the Team
The in-house pensions team play a crucial role in providing a full administrative function for our defined benefit and money purchase top-up sections to ensure that members received the best experience during their employment and retirement.
As our Pensions Administrator you will perform administration services for Active and Deferred members of the 2013 Next Group Pension Plan with Defined Benefit (DB) and Money Purchase Top-up (MPTU) benefits.
About the Role
- Perform all DB retirement calculations, including ill health retirement requests and prepare communication to Active and Deferred members and perform active to deferred calculations for all scheme leavers, preparing communications to those members.
- Review complete retirement applications and verify identity in line with AML procedures, instructing third party administrators to disinvest members AVC’s if applicable through to setting up new pensioners on the payroll system.
- Review the MPTU personal account, identifying and communicating the correct options available to the member at the time of retirement.
- Review MPTU Transfer In applications and process in line with scheme policies.
- Updating data held on member records within the in-house admin system to ensure accuracy and ensuring that all calculations and benefit crystallisation events are processes inline with the Trust Deed and Rules.
- Previous experience of occupational pension schemes within an In-house or Third Party Pensions Administration function and knowledge of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution legislation.
- Gain and maintain a good standard of technical knowledge and work closely with various stakeholders across the business t ensure their own knowledge is kept up to date.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their workload.
- Positive and professional attitude with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Closes 25th Jun 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.