Client Services Accountant - Korean speaking
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can priotise your day to ensure you meet deadlines.
With your analytical mind you will interpret data, providing concise explanations on trends and variances and know how to resolve problems and issues that may arise.
Strong communication skills both written and verbal are a must have for this role to build relationships across the business at all levels. You will also need to build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Knowing how to foster open dialogue, working collaboratively and instilling trust, through honesty, integrity and sincerity will be key. As you share your knowledge and expertise to up-skill, direct and support your team.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- University Degree in Accountancy (CPA or equivalent), or Qualified by Experience
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of the private equity industry
- Experience of managing service operations and managing client deliverables
- Experience in preparation and review of financial accounts with notes
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills with particular focus on Excel skills
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot Tables and data manipulation
- Experience working in Financial Services office environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.