Downstream Finance Analyst
The role of Analyst will be to ensure that all reporting activities & responsibilities are performed in an accurate, timely and efficient manner. The candidate will be responsible for certain closing activities and financial analysis which includes verifying financial data, making appropriate adjustments if needed, and provide financial analysis to facilitate business decision support.
- Support month end closing activities i.e. General Ledger close including preparation of manual journals and making adjustments to final numbers in Group Reporting tool
- Ensure key datelines are met through extended team for Group reporting.
- Complete all accounting activities in a timely and accurate manner, resolving /escalating issues.
- Deliver accurate timely information to group accounting and reporting systems.
- Operate co-operatively with relevant stakeholders on and off shore to deliver overall success in accounting and reporting services.
- Review key reports to monitor performance in accordance with key metrics.
- Monitor delivery of global metrics for R&A.
- Ensure compliance with all Key and Non Key controls.
- Analyze key accounts in Balance Sheet (Status Of Account Reporting - SOAR) to ensure aged balances are appropriately reconciled and properly supported.
- Manage control remediation initiatives and participate in statutory, internal control and system assurance audits.
- Develop continuous strategies to identify process improvement (PI) opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.