This is a stable role for experienced purchase ledger clerks. The role is based in Romford, Essex for a large construction company. This role will require you to process high volumes of invoices.
My client is a large construction company in Romford who were founded over 30 years ago. They are currently looking to expand their finance team to support their rapid growth
The responsibilities for this purchase ledger clerk role are:
- Check, code, process, scan and distribute supplier invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Dealing with queries
- Weekly payment runs
- Assisting your Manager with ad hoc reporting and administration
- Interact with suppliers and banks via telephone and email
The successful candidate will need to have over 3 years of purchase ledger experience in a fast pace environment.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- £20,000 - £22,000 Basic salary