Audit & Compliance Manager - International Property Company
Reinforce the financial policies and procedures of a fast-growing business to improve their practices.
Our client manages property for wealthy individuals.
They take a long-term approach and manage; Corporate Properties, Hotels and Build to Rent Residentials.
In Central London they have a commercial portfolio of 21 properties including some of London's most iconic buildings.
They are also ambitious and have a vision is to create a portfolio of 10,000 hotel rooms in London.
They currently have 1,367 flats in eight schemes and 3,247 flats committed pipeline.
- Document and sign off on all money out
- Review cost of all type in forensic detail to identify fraud or error
- Monitor all money touch points to ensure no leakage of money in or money out
- Investigate and report of any areas of concern identified
- Frequent and unannounced site visits to spot check our tenancy records are accurate and complete
- Visits to construction sites to compare activity against invoicing (materials, labour, progress)
- Scrutinise time -based invoices from lawyers, architects, surveyors and others
- Use initiative to devise and oversee systems controlling money across property investment and development business
- Question and scrutinise all company activity as it relates to money in and money out.
- Experience in development of low-cost housing / student housing
- Understand accounting processes and cost control
- Highly tenacious individual with strong attention to detail
- Pragmatic with an ability to complete tasks under own esteem
- Highly numerate with strong excel skills
- Exciting opportunity to work in an international real estate and asset management business
- Challenging role with high levels of stakeholder engagement
- Career progression
- Based in London