Associate - Corporate Finance (Infrastructure Advisory)
Procurement of major infrastructure projects is typically complex, highly competitive, costly and time consuming. Procuring authorities must create a commercial framework for their investment programs that attract high-quality bidders. Bidders must select their targets carefully and deliver competitive tenders.
KPMG’s Infrastructure Advisory group (part of Corporate Finance department) advises government and corporate clients on a range of relevant matters.
- Advice to the public sector on competitive tendering for private finance initiatives
- Consideration of lease-versus-buy alternatives
- Formation of private bidding teams for project finance initiatives
Public private partnerships (PPPs)
- Conceptualising, structuring, negotiating and executing PPPs
- Procurement and effective completion based on commercial realities
Other infrastructure advisory
- Feasibility analysis
- Financial structuring and arranging
- Financial modelling – development and review
- Portfolio assessments
- Acquisitions, divestments and JVs
- Transaction management
Our advisors are skilled, experienced professionals, offering advice that is clear, objective and practical. Our Global Infrastructure network gives us a presence in all major commercial and financial centres, enhancing our market intelligence and providing valuable insights into the latest developments in the infrastructure and project fields.
- Participate in project delivery as team member
- Support project manager or work-stream leader to achieve project KPIs
- Support team in development of sales presentations, data analysis and research.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Graduate (with minimum grades – suggest average scores of 75% / Distinction etc.)
- Knowledge in financial modeling and business valuation
- Strong numerical skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good (preferably above average competency) in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
- Strong team player with high initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge on infrastructure industry structures and trends is an added advantage
- Basic programming capability (eg. VBA, C++) is an added advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin is an added advantage
*Kindly share your latest or final CGPA / Grade / WAM in your CV
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.