Credit Risk Underwriting (2 requirements)
The job responsibilities includes understanding of credit for corporate/ businesses spread across various sectors and industries.
Prepare detailed financial spreads, understanding business and technical parameters and forming an independent view on the credit request.
Preparation of the credit assessment notes covering detailed analysis of business, industry, management and financial.
Ability to liaise with Legal ,Mid Office ,Client in order to ensure timely closure of transactions and follow up & management of existing accounts.
- Ability to assess and monitor the risk on an ongoing basis.
- Being informed about transactions and opportunities in the market space .
- Understanding of the legal & regulatory framework.
- To review financial documents for analyzing credit for clients and companies.
- To spot potential risks and if required design alternative lending agreements.
- To manage and respond to requests for credit, processing applications and financing. This includes approving or denying lending requests.
- To work with clients to design borrowing policies with comprehensive payment schedules.
- To summarize all requests and credit analysis in concise reports.
Eligibility: ACCA Affiliate with 0-1 year experience