The Finance Manager will be responsible for running the management accounting side of the charities finance offering. This role will be expected to deputise for the Finance Director.
Based in Southern Berkshire my client is a fantastic national charity who have gone from strength to strength in recent years.
The Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will be:
- To prepare monthly management accounts to be reported at board level
- Monitor and track research grants and funding streams
- Undertake the month end closing routines in Open Accounts for the general ledger, for both the main charity and trading subsidiary
- Act as point of contact with all banks ensuring services meet requirements and cash is managed effectively
- Support the Director of Finance in the production of year end accounts, audit preparation work, financial planning and budgeting, and other projects as directed
The Successful candidate for the Finance Manager will:
- Be Qualified or qualified by experience
- Have experience of preparing monthly management accounts
- Be Excel and IT literate
- Have demonstrable experience of team management
- Have good communication skills
- Having experience of working within the not for profit and charities sector is helpful but not essential
My client is offering a salary of £40,000 - 45,000 with a range of benefits and potential career progression for the right candidate.