Sales Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel are currently working with an exciting organisation in Stoke on Trent, they are looking for someone to join them as a Sales Ledger Clerk. The role will be responsible for all aspects of setting up new clients, producing invoices, banking and reconciliation, running off turnover statements to help business planning, chasing up outstanding debts, sorting out any rebates and filing.
The client is a large commercial organisation, looking for interim support. This role is being offered on a 3 month contract.
The key responsibilities of the interim Sales Ledger Clerk are:
- Setting up new clients
- Producing invoices
- Banking and reconciliation
- Running off turnover statements
- Chasing up outstanding debts
- Sorting out any rebates and filing
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices
- Providing creditors with VAT receipts
To be successful in applying for the interim Sales Ledger Clerk you will be:
- Immediately available
- Experience in all the above
£10 - 13 per hour + Parking