Senior Credit Controller (Temp)
As a Senior Credit Controller (Temp) you will be chasing all the new invoices that come through as the rest of the team absorb the aged debt and software support invoices. This role is based in London.
Page are proud to represent a hugely successful London software company that are rapidly expanding. They are looking for a Senior Credit Controller (Temp) to join their accountancy team through a period of growth for a minimum of 3 months.
- Chasing all new invoices via phone and email (more by phone)
- Working closely with the rest of the accountancy team and reporting into management
- Helping with process improvement as the company experience expansion
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Working mostly on Excel but some exposure to using accounting system Quickbooks
- Confident on the phone
- You must be immediately available
- 3 years experience as a Senior Credit Controller (Temp)
- Strong work ethic
- Great communication skills - able to build and maintain relationships
- Previous involvement with process improvement
- Quickbooks experience is a bonus (not essential)
- Basic Excel skills - confident with Pivot Tables and Vlookups
A fantastic opportunity for an immediately available credit controller to join a fantastic accountancy team in a rapidly expanding software company. A very exciting time to get on board and in a brilliant London location.