This role will suit a university graduate who has proactively sought and gained experience in a similar role within the Financial Services sector. You will be a confident and capable Analyst with excellent communication skills. You must also be immediately available to commence in this role and be able to commit to the role for at least 2 to 3 months.
My clients is a leading Fin tech organisation based in Kings Cross.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial modelling
- Liaising with various departments and divisions on their current performance
- Reporting and analysis of current financial trends
- Supporting in enhancing finance systems and processes
To be successful in this role you must have previously worked in a similar role and possess the following attributes
- Natural ability with numbers
- Ability to learn quickly and work unsupervised
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels both within finance and other divisions
- Analytic skills
- Proficient in Excel and other financial instruments
- Excellent communication skills
If you are successful in this role you will get excellent exposure across the Finance team and other departments. You will also gain valuable experience which will allow you to progress within the Financial Services sector. There is also a competitive rate on offer to the successful candidate.