I am currently working for private equity-backed multisite business that has gone through exponential growth, tripling in size in the last three years in terms of revenue and number of sites. They have experienced extreme success and the investors are looking to exit the business in 12-18 months. Therefore, the need has arisen for an extremely commercial Finance Analyst to join the team on an interim basis (with a high likelihood of it going permanent). This role involves liaising with key stakeholders, including the CFO and the Chief Executive, and will report into an extremely well-regarded Head of FP&A.
- Constructing detailed pricing models and implementing strategies to optimise profitability
- Manipulating large data sets to provide key insights for senior management and presenting your findings
- Analysing covenants and creating a sensitised cash flow model to include debt repayments
- Playing a key role in the Vendor Due Diligence, contributing to the valuation model.
- Liaising and presenting to the CEO, CFO, General Counsel and other key senior leaders.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- The ability to analyse large data sets
- Excellent Excel and modelling skills
- An eagerness to learn and be challenged
- Experience in a multi-site business and a fast-paced environment