Senior Credit Controller
A hands on opportunity within a global telecommunications business within the credit control function as a Senior Credit Controller. Operating from the Saffron Walden site the Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for ensuring the smooth cash collection process and reduction of aged debt across a multi-currency ledger.
An established but growing business who are leading the market in the telecommunications sector are able to provide a modern, progressive and driven working environment. The successful candidate for the Senior Credit Controller will be joining an experienced team in Saffron Walden who can provide a number of progression opportunities.
The Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate ledger accounts for customers.
- Allocating receipts including cheques and BACS payments.
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Deal efficiently with any Customer queries regarding their accounts.
- Develop, manage and enhance interdepartmental relationships
- Recommend suspension proceedings where collection has failed
- Maintain debtor days at pre-defined level
- Periodic letter and statement run
- Achieving individual an Team KPI's
- Assisting with ongoing streamlining and improvements of internal procedures and processes
The successful candidate for the Senior Credit Controller will be:
- Preferred 2-3 year's experience in a similar role
- Strong excel skills
- Experienced in SAP or equivalent ERP system
- Responsible and willing to take ownership of work
- Good communication skills are essential and must be able to work on own initiative.
- Must be able to adapt to the use of non-standard systems, standalone databases and bespoke packages.
- Second language would be advantageous, preferably German or Italian
The successful candidate will be joining a truly forward thinking telecommunications business who can provide a fantastic and flexible working environment in their Saffron Walden site. Alongside this you will receive a competitive salary and extensive salary package.