Page Personnel are seeking an actively-studying Management Accountant to join an award winning manufacturing business based in Wrexham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team in a fast paced commercial finance role offering full study support and development opportunities.
Our client are an established manufacturing brand who partner with some hugh international businesses. As Management Accountant you will be a key player in providing financial information, producing the management accounts within the accountancy function, including business partnering across the wider group.
Management Accountant duties include:
- Producing accurate monthly management accounts
- Support with manufacturing processes such as costing, and maintaining bills of materials
- Posting journals including prepayments, accruals and deferred income
- Review of the balance sheet ensuring all balances are sustained and reconciled monthly
- Analysis and presentation of financial performance and results to the Finance Manager & the wider business group
- Management of payments
- Overseeing transactional functions such as Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Process improvements
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- Previous Management Accountant experience within a manufacturing sector - Highly desirable
- Sound technical abilities
- High MS Excel skills
- Excellent with ERP systems
- SAP knowledge is desirable
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA
- Costing exposure will be a benefit
- The ability to work under strict deadlines to a high standard
Our client will offer you a competitive salary including a range of additional benefits including study support for CIMA/ACCA. In addition to excellent commercial exposure, you will be joining a leading manufacturing business based in a commutable local Wrexham, with parking, adding excellent value to your CV.