An exciting opportunity to work in a a High End Retail company on a temporary basis and gain reconciliations experience in a fast paced environment. Based in Central London.
Page Personnel are proud to be representing a high end retail client with their recruitment for the finance team. They have a strong accountancy team and are excited to be going into their busy season where they need an extra person in their team. They specialise in clothing, footwear and accessories.
The Reconciliations Clerk will be required to reconcile a large backlog of supplier statements as part of a small team of four. The task should take about three months and will also require the successful candidate to deal with accounts payable supplier queries.
The successful Reconciliations Clerk must:
* Have recent relevant supplier statement reconciliations experience
* Have recently used an accountancy system that they have got to grips with quickly
* Be able to commit to a minimum of three months work
* Be able to work in Central London
* Be motivated and hard working
The successful Reconciliations Clerk will have the opportunity to work in a high end retail company and gain this accountancy experience on their CV. If the job is done to a high standard there is no reason the role will not go permanent. Based in Central London.