Transfer Pricing Manager/Director
Your future employer:
This international firm offers a great working environment and great value is placed on training and development. If you are a talented and focused individual and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting position role.
- Develop, market and implement transfer pricing solutions
- Identify work opportunities through internal and external networks of contacts
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
- Develop, manage and support inter-company pricing for new and existing supply chains, and identify opportunities regarding tax- and business-efficient supply chains
- Provide support to the engagement partners to ensure effective and timely input to business initiatives and projects.
- Work closely with team members on supporting, planning and/or managing projects as appropriate under specific client engagements.
- University degree in economics, finance or related fields
- At least five (5) years relevant experience
- Analytical, organizational, strategic mindset with strong numerical skills
- Experience and understanding of transfer pricing principles
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong skills in English and Vietnamese
- Good MS office skills, especially MS Excel