Your new company
This organization is based in Sydney’s Western Suburbs and is a respected provider of Aged care homes, residential villages and in home care.
Your new role
Reporting to the Accountant you will take charge of all-round Assistant Accountant duties such as;
• Bank and Month-end Reconciliations
• Maintaining the General Ledger
• End-to-end Accounts Receivable/Billings
• End-to-end Accounts Payable and Employee Expenses
• Debtor and Creditor Reconciliations
• Payroll Processing, PAYG and Super contributions
• BAS, FBT and GST
What you need to succeed
This role is looking for out-standing communication solid working experience of Aged Care, In-Home Care services or Retirement Village sector. Advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to navigate an Aged Care specific package such as Epicor, MS Dynamics, AIM or TCM is high desirable for this role.
What you will get in return
This role can offer an excellent salary of between 60-70K + Super depending on level of experience.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.