Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an interim Credit Controller, this is working for a large national professional services organisation based in Macclesfield. They are looking for someone to support a large ledger, ensure over due money is brought into the organisation.
The client is a large professional services organisation, based in Macclesfield. This role would suit some with a strong understanding of Financial Services.
The key responsibilities of the interim Credit Controller are:
- Working as part of a busy Credit function team
- Supporting the organisation by offering excellent customer service
- Managing a large ledger
- Reducing and increasing Credit limits
- Problem solving across complex customer queries
- Maximising money coming into the organisation
To be successful in applying for the interim Credit Controller you will be:
- Immediately available
- Experience in all the above
- Excellent communication skills
- Can do attitude
- Credit Control experience
£10 - 13 per hour + Parking + Possibility of an extension