Accounts & Purchase Ledger Assistant
Page Personnel have an exciting opportunity available for an Accounts and Purchase Ledger Assistant, to join a well-established property business in the heart of Manchester City Centre. The role is to cover maternity leave for a period of 9 months with a possibility of an extension.
An award winning property development business offering a supportive and friendly working environment, based in Central Manchester.
As an Accounts & Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller, responsible for the accounts payable function and offering support to the FC. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing invoices onto the in-house system
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with supplier payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Query management via telephone and email
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Be competent with MS Office including Excel
£21,000-£23,000 + city centre location + close to public transport links + 9 months contract