Interim Treasury Manager
Manage Treasury Operations and have 5 direct reports.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the Treasury Operations team/
- Implement process improvement projects.
- Ensure static data held on the TMS remains up to date including, reviewing and authorising any additions or amendments to the data.
- Oversee the daylight overdraft limits for treasury related bank accounts to ensure they meet the settlement requirements and arrange temporary lines of credit for one off or large transactions.
- Produce monthly metrics to report on Treasury Operations performance.
- Manage the operations and maintenance of electronic funds transfer and confirmation matching systems.
- Management of existing inter-company netting.
- Bank account management.
- Previous management experience.
- FTSE 250 / 100 experience.
Competitive day rate.