A brilliant opportunity for an experienced finance candidate to drive the continued growth of this Peterborough based consultancy business. Within this role as Management Accountant you will be responsible for the production of detailed management accounts and ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of the month end processes.
A leading brand with the consultancy sector who can provide a constantly varied work environment which, although challenging, is highly rewarding. Working from the Peterborough office, as the Management Accountant you will be joining an experienced team who can provide growth and development opportunities.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Produce monthly management accounts for the group including balance sheet reconciliations
- Review the management accounts with the senior stakeholders
- Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts
- Provide ad hoc financial reporting
- Maintain accruals and prepayment schedules
- Maintain the group's fixed asset register
- Prepare and update the monthly cash flow forecast
- Assist with year -end audit
- Maintain systems within the group
- You may be required to assist other teams in the finance department
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- AAT or actively studying towards CIMA or ACCA
- Knowledge of management accounting principles and techniques.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft products.
- Broad systems knowledge would be advantageous
- A strong team player providing assistance and support to colleagues when required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Very good attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant position would be joining a forward thinking a growing consultancy business. Based from their Peterborough site, the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.