A brilliant opportunity has arisen at the Norwich based site for a leading FMCG as a Management Accountant. Within this role as Management Accountant the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the production of the management accounts as well as the wider month end processes. As well as this you will play a leading role in the development and streamlining of existing processes and systems.
A leading FMCG with a brilliant working environment are looking for an experienced hand to join their growing team in the Norwich site. Providing an atmosphere which lends itself to growth and development, the Management Accountant will joining a progressive and growing business.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Supporting the production of accurate monthly management accounts
- Posting journals including prepayments, accruals and deferred income
- Close review of the balance sheet ensuring all balances are sustained and reconciled monthly
- Analysis and presentation of financial performance and results to the Financial Controller
- Responsibility for the management of payments
- Provide support to the payables and receivables processes as required and particularly during pressure periods such as period close and year end
- Assisting with the improvements of current processes and systems
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant position will be:
- Part qualified accountant/2 years experience
- Sound technical understanding
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of significant areas of work and keep to tight deadlines
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
The successful applicant for the role will receive a competitive salary as well as a wide ranging benefits package. On top of this you will be joining a leading business in the FMCG sector with a fantastic working environment in the Norwich office.