Accounts Payable Manager
Page Personnel have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager to start a 9 month contract at an international business, based in Manchester, just 5 minutes from the city centre.
A global business who specialise in the transport industry with huge growth plans for the next 5 years.
As an Accounts Payable Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance, playing a pivotal role in continuous improvement for the business. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Team management including holding 121's and setting individual objectives
- Training and mentoring new staff into the team
- Implementing process and system improvements
- Providing accurate monthly reports to key stakeholders of the business
- Analysis of KPI's
- Being the main point of contact for complex queries
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work- Essential
- Have previous experience withing a similar role including people management experience- Essential
- Have good working knowledge of SAP- Essential
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written- Essential
£32,000-£35,000 + immediate start + close to public transport links + 9 months contract