An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join an established FTSE 100 business based in central London.
My client is a FTSE 100 manufacturing business and based in central London.
This Finance Manager position will broadly have responsibility for a key business unit which would require robust management reporting, financial/statutory reporting as well as business partnering the new business development team.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) ideally with post-qualification experience in industry.
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge (IFRS AND UK GAAP) and experience in preparation of financial statements including consolidations.
- Experience within Manufacturing and production desirable
- Excellent spreadsheet and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, commercially minded, can-do attitude and strong attention to detail
The successful Finance Manager will receive a basic salary of up to £65,000 + 10% bonus, 25 days holiday & entry to an excellent pensions scheme.