KPMG has over 600 professionals working in Malta who form part of the KPMG network of almost 200,000 professionals across 154 countries. At KPMG, our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work for by ensuring that our people, our clients, and our communities achieve their full potential. We are known as a firm of high achievers working within a friendly and open environment. Our people are recognised in the marketplace for delivering outstanding professional services to leading private and public sector organisations.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who is highly organised and detail-oriented. General accounting knowledge and bookkeeping practices together with a strong work ethic are considered a must. The Finance Assistant will assist in the day to-day tasks of our department and will play an integral role in collecting and recording financial information.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter financial data and general bookkeeping
- Update and maintain financial records
- Track and reconcile bank statements
- Adhere to current accounting laws & regulations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree or equivalent
- Organisational skills, problem-solving skills and analystical skills
- Computer skills particularly with spreadsheets
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.