Analyst - Cash Mngmnt
Job Purpose/Job Description:
- CM team members support the global CM team in the delivery of the Treasury global strategic agenda and in a wide range of Ways of Working (WoW) project activity
- Analyst Cash Management will focus on operational excellence in the delivery of their process responsibilities. They will build a knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process.
- Assist CM Team Manager & other Process Experts in identifying and prioritizing process enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities, including identification of key initiatives for the following year’s strategy
- The purpose of the role is to be proactive in building relationships with both the team and across business areas.
- Ability to work independently while keeping other team members informed as appropriate
- Proactiveness in finding solutions, active approach towards problems and accountability for delivering assigned activities
- Ability to manage multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Demonstrate support in Change Management process
- Build trust and confidence in cooperation within Finance Operations
- Support to operate all SOX and internal controls in line with Work Instructions and the Group controls framework
- Participate in additional special projects & timely and effective responses to special data/project requests.
- Prepare detailed analysis of cash flows within entity, combining information from several different data sources (both external and internal) and used historical trends
- Provide variance analysis with deep understanding of the reasons and draw conclusions for the future; cooperate closely with Treasury Analytics and Settlements Team in London
- Take care about liquidity management for entities without pooling agreement and make final decisions (e.g deposit, FX deals, swap, loan, etc)
- Participate in cyclical calls with Businesses, provide suggestions and solutions for open cases within the process.
- Performing relevant follow ups for reconciliation process ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Perform accounting activities accurately in line with timetable
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.