RE Funds Client Integration Manager VP
Job Title: Client Integration Manager VP
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
The Real Assets Fund Services group is seeking a Client Integration Manager to join the Real Assets Business Solutions Team. This specialized team of professionals are subject matter experts on Real Assets investment management operations, as well as the processes & technologies that support those functions.
The Client Integration Manager will be responsible for managing the accounting & reporting setup, systems configuration, and related data migration to start formal client operations. This position will work closely with our Client Integration Project Managers to drive efficiencies within our global onboarding model. The Manager should demonstrate leadership skills in coaching, motivating team members and dealing with clients and counterparts in other groups.
The successful person would strive to progress and develop expertise in all aspects of the on-boarding process, system configuration, and fund accounting, as well as participate in firm-wide initiatives and thought leadership
Job Duties in Brief:
- Act as the liaison between Client staff & Accounting/Operations to on-board clients to Citco technology systems.
- Analysis, Design, Setup & testing of fund structures within Citco systems, including the automation of capital transaction processing, consolidations, eliminations, currency exchange, and returns calculations.
- Perform due diligence analysis for scoping of on-boarding activities.
- Coordinate with all relevant teams to ensure internal workflows will meet client needs and regulatory controls.
- Coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure all necessary data is captured and migrated for client reporting and calculation models.
- Contribute to on-going discussions on operational process and best practices; document and implement process improvements.
- Maintain a pro-active customer focus at all times.
- Participate in process and system enhancement projects as required.
- Review the work of team members and provide feedback for improvement in order to guarantee timely delivery and quality of work.
- Plan resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and selection process, lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the team.
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions.
- Keep Senior Management abreast of all material issues affecting the processing of deliverables
- Implement training and coaching initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in either of the following or related fields: Accounting, Finance, Information Systems; CPA or CFA preferred
- 5 -7+ years real estate and/or private equity experience
- Strong analytical and integration experience involving complex data sets.
- Public/private accounting experience, predominantly in the real estate & alternative investment sectors
- Experience in reviewing real estate operations and financial statements (Fair Value, GAAP, IFRS)
- Experience in performance reporting – NCREIF, GIPS (AIMR)
- Knowledge of local statutory reporting requirements across North American and Europe a plus
- Knowledge and experience in real estate accounting systems (Yardi, Investran, etc.). Yardi Investment Management module experience highly preferred
- Strong team player who exhibits excellent communication and written skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability of work product
- Team management experience
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business and platinum employer with ACCA
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.