Grant Thornton International Ltd is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenue in excess of US$5.0 billion and operates 700 offices globally with more than 50,000+ employees across 135 countries.
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Outsourcing services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 260 professional staff in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically — whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfilment or innovation.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for a qualified candidate to fill in a position of Financial Management - Senior Associate/Executive Consultant for our Advisory Services Division, Ho Chi Minh City office.
Grant Thornton’s Advisory professionals are progressive thinkers who create, protect, transform value today, so our clients have the opportunity to thrive and grow. Our advisory practice creates holistic solutions delivered by innovative, curious professionals who bring technical depth and industry insight to our clients.
- As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- The candidate will be responsible for Financial Management projects, including but not limited to:
- Accounting and Finance Function Transformation,
- Cost and Performance Management,
- Financial Operations, and
- Financial System
Adapting to a constantly changing business environment requires efficient finance functions with the right technology and protocols in place that not only complete the task at hand, but also report out information that is useful to the business. Our Financial Management Consulting practice helps clients transform their finance and operations functions, both process-related and reporting, as well as design and implement sustainable models that streamline operations and comply with business needs. Projects for the Financial Management will include business process analysis, requirements definition efforts for remediating gaps, cost and cycle time analysis/remediation, and the communication and change management required to ensure success. These initiatives will look beyond just control points and focus on Finance Process Optimization changes that achieve necessary business transformation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform detailed analysis to identify opportunities for improvement and design effective solutions for a variety of client issues
- Utilize various data collection techniques, selecting the appropriate method and prioritization to fit project objectives and deliverables, and applying established analytical models to evaluate data, costs and benefits
- Utilize and continuously learn new technologies to collaborate with team members and enhance service delivery
- Demonstrate and build skills related to Grant Thornton’s core values of: Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility, in order to provide our clients with distinctive client service and high quality project delivery
- Write and present reports that communicate and document the results of work performed
- Assist practice leadership in creating proposals, budgets, and work plans.
- Participate in other business development activities as appropriate, such as development of whitepapers, attending conferences, and/or contributing to thought leadership material
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3-5 years in a consulting role serving cross-industry clients at a national level, or relative Finance function role(s) within industry. Data analytics skills a plus.
- CPA, ACCA or CIA certification is a plus
- Strong accounting background, analytical skills and ability to perform quantitative analysis and develop business cases
- Process analysis, Reporting, Data Analysis & Reconciliation, and Business acumen
- Working knowledge of Close-the-books, Chart-of-Accounts, Financial Planning and Analysis & Financial Benchmarking
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to work additional hours and/or travel as needed
- Your application, resume must be in English.
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application- Advisory Executive – HCMC Office).
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB.
- Deadline for submission is 24 June 2019 at the latest;
- Application, CV and any queries to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.