GSS Junior Analyst (German/Spanish/Portuguese/ Dutch/ Turkish)
The Group Screening Service (GSS) team provides a third party screening service to the Shell Group to assess counterparty risks related to money laundering, bribery corruption, tax evasion, trade controls including terrorist financing or other related financial crimes. The GSS Junior Analyst will learn the fundamentals of GSS and develop their ability to process screenings, under the guidance of a GSS Senior Analyst.
- Ensure that all screening activities assigned to you are performed to specified quality standards and within agreed timescales.
- Undertake research into counterparties and/or risk entities using a combination of publically available and commercially licensed IT tools and data sources. Collate the results of your search in the specified manner and retain evidence as required.
- Analyze and interpret your results to come to a conclusion that gives direction, advice and guidance to the business.
- Communicate with all stakeholders in a precise and concise manner.
- Adhere to your own, and actively support the team in their adherence to records management, screening evidence retention and email communication
- Contribute to and participate in specific projects (when required).
- Lead by example with regards to the Core Values of Honesty & Integrity and Respect for People, the five Behavioral Imperatives, Enterprise First Behaviors and the Life Saving Rules.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.