Group Treasury Analyst
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Group Treasury Analyst to join a FTSE listed international manufacturing business based in London.
The Treasury Analyst will be involved in the management of Cash and Liquidity processes within a small team, gaining a large amount of exposure to the function and how it sits within the wider-business. This position has the opportunity to become involved in projects and deliverables planned including FX management and Debt raising.
A FTSE listed international manufacturing business based in Central London.
The key responsibilities of the Group Treasury Analyst will include:
- Execute day to date treasury operations, minimising transaction costs and interest expense while ensuring efficient implementation of the Group's hedging policy.
- Support Group Treasurer in strategic treasury, insurance and pension related projects.
- First contact point for Treasury queries from affiliates, ensuring that appropriate support is provided and queries escalated appropriately.
- Management of monthly netting process and intercompany transactions.
- Treasury systems maintenance and development
- Produce weekly cash and covenant report and quarterly treasury committee papers
- Maintain treasury policies and procedures
- Maintenance and renewal of minor debt facilities
- Produce year end and half year treasury related notes to the statutory accounts
- Progression with treasury or accounting qualifications
To be considered for the Group Treasury Analyst position you should have:
- Educated to degree level with at least a 2:1 in a numerical subject
- Desire to study towards a professional qualification (preferably AMCT or ACCA/CIMA)
- A self-starter with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed in a career in Treasury
- Comfortable working independently or as a part of a team with an inquisitive mind to learn about the treasury function
- Knowledge of Excel, operating financial systems and banking systems
- Dynamic, proactive and with an ability to deliver confidently and quickly
- Drive and ambition crucial. Willingness to learn new things and a can-do attitude.
- Highly numerate and analytical, with strong personal standards and attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all aspects of output.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player.
A competitive salary and a benefits package is on offer for the successful candidate.