We are a well-established audit-only practice based in West End, Central London and we seek an Audit Senior to join our team.
As an Audit Senior you will support the partners and gain exposure to a wide range of accounting and audit issues under UK and international standards and regulations.
You will be responsible for looking after a portfolio of a diverse and exciting range of domestic and international clients of different size and from various industries – financial services, entertainment, holding companies, IT companies, transportation and other services. The majority of our clients are UK-based companies owned by investors from Europe, Russia and Ukraine. Travel for business purposes is occasional and usually within Greater London.
On offer is a genuine collaborative working environment, the chance to work in a well-respected firm with excellent work-life balance, as well as support for your continuing professional development.
There will be opportunity to progress and be promoted within the firm. You will be reporting directly to the Head of audit who is ambitious to grow the team over the next few years.
To be considered for this role as an Audit Senior, you will have the right to work in the UK and will be ACCA, ACA or ICAS fully qualified with an excellent grounding in dealing with audit, accounting and tax issues in a practice environment and you will demonstrate the following:
- At least 3 years of recent audit experience
- Experience with group audits and FCA regulated firms is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and audit software
- Strong technical skills in company law; ISA, UK GAAP and IFRS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good team player to meet the collegiate atmosphere of the team
- Strong coaching skills and review of juniors’ audit work
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
- A driven person who will take ownership of tasks and drive to completion
- Ability to prioritise work and to meet deadlines
- Russian or European language is an advantage
- Audit qualification or working towards it (evidenced by PCTR/PCEF/AQ records) is an advantage
A competitive salary in the range of £45,000 is on offer for the right candidate.
For further information, please contact Filip Lyapov on 02076375666 or email at email@example.com.