Senior Financial Analyst - Technology Sector
Global, market leading technology business based in Surrey. They are recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst for a commercial role supporting operations and commercial teams.
Global, market leading technology business based in Surrey.
- Developing financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Forecasting quarterly booking
- Preparing OPEX forecasts
- Participate in budgeting preparation
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results
- Assist in improving financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending strategic action to management
- Experience in working alongside Sales teams to assist in target setting and revenue projections.
- Experience working within a finance team rather than operations
- Software, Hi-Tech experience would be ideal
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
- Customer Service Oriented
- Understanding of accounting processes, procedure and internal controls.
- Strong research and analysis skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work under demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance
Salary c. £50,000 plus bonus and benefits