Tax Consulting Assistant – Indirect Tax (Customs and Trade)
KPMG Indirect Tax Practice offers a broad range of professional services which includes all Indirect Tax matters, covering Sales Tax, Service Tax, Customs duties and Goods and Services Tax (GST). We also cover the Price Control and Anti Profiteering legislation. Our clients are from a wide range of industries such as the manufacturing, utilities, hotels and infrastructure industries. Our ITP professionals are well trained to render value added advice to our clients.
- Assisting Senior Team Members and Managers in the performance of assignments for a related portfolio of clients.
- Liaising with the Government authorities on finalization of tax matters.
- Working as a team on specific client engagements/ advisory projects.
- To advise and provide solutions on a broad range of projects including Free Trade Agreements, customs valuation, classification, customs compliance and opportunity reviews, special duty savings programs, etc.
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics/ Accounting/Finance.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proactive, focused and with good relationship building skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.