ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER/ CUSTOMER SERVICES
HO CHI MINH OFFICE
We are seeking for an Administration Officer/ Customer services for Audit team based in Ho Chi Minh office undertaking a range of functions to make sure the administration activities and some client related services run smoothly.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 170 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 23,000 professionals united through Mazars in 89 countries.
- Be responsible for audit report layout and issuance monitoring report update;
- Assist Managers in preparing the audit proposals and audit engagement letters;
- Be responsible for tracking status of engagement letter issuance, billing progress and archiving;
- Monitor audit staff leaves requests;
- Plan and organize actively the audit department activities (periodic trips, birthday parties, etc);
- Prepare annual audit department admin expenditures budget, follow-up actual/budget and make recommendations to management;
- Be responsible for booking and maintaining meeting rooms and their equipment in working condition;
- Track stock of office supplies and stationeries and place orders when necessary;
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Support department and coordinate with management in HR affairs with regards to training, recruitment and performance appraisal processes;
- Register VACPA, VICA learning course for senior staffs; support in doing the report and register these organizational members;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
- Support company’s administration team for other necessary tasks.
Candidates need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other relevant major;
- Good command of English (French/Japanese is an advantage);
- Professional attire and presentation;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Computer skills especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills; and
- Willing to work overtime in the peak season.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
Email Subject: ADMIN_Full name
Deadline of application: 30 April, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.