Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent)
This role as Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) s an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company based in the heart of London. The position is looking for someone who has experience at least 1 year's experience in accountancy and looking to gain more expose into the largest property management and building consultancy company in the UK.
Based in the heart of London, this dynamic finance team work in a soulful environment surrounded by countless career progression. They are looking to expand their finance team due to company growth and are looking for a switched on individual to join their team.
This role Accounts Assistant (Temporary to permanent) involves:
- Sales ledger and credit control duties
- Maintenance of the cash book
- Maintenance of the petty cash account
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Reconciling the normal ledger
- Journal entries
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Accountancy sector
- Paid hourly
- Temporary to permanent role
- Start next week
The successful candidate Accounts Assistant (Temporary to permanent) will:
- Be immediately available
- Have at least 1 years experience in Accountancy and Finance
- Be happy to work on a temporary to permanent basis
- Be paid hourly
- Able to use Excel
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for an ever growing property company which will open many doors to their career.