Financial Analyst RSc/ RFF
- Manage the preparation of Monthly Reporting in Anaplan
- Define, implement and update Management Accounting Dimensions in AX Accounting
- Budget / Forecast Preparation
Expected deliveries (KPI)
- Reporting preparation lead-time, in particular from Accounting books completion to reporting completion
- Number of transactions rejected by Anaplan each month and needing corrections (both in absolute value each month and trend, ie down)
- Successful implementation of Anaplan reporting platform
Preparation of monthly actual Reporting, including
- Legal entities and Consolidation for VN and HK accounts.
- OPBUs (Management report based) reporting
- CFBUs (Financial statements based) reporting
- Cost Centers reports
- Collect, crosscheck & feedback all actual data.
- Estimate monthly labour cost if needed.
- Prepare analysis and comments on reports
Collect, cross check all data and ensure preparation of the (consolidated) management report, in XL for now and Anaplan later (see above). Check integrity of data and consistency of results.
Manage COAs and accounting dimensions for both VN & HK
Support the Head Office finance team and investors in all matters related to RSc/ RFF reporting
Support the reconciliation between indirect and direct cash flow reports.
Budget / Forecast preparation
- Prepare indirect labor budgets and forecast in cooperation with Payroll team
- Finalization of Budget & Forecast data from various team: collect, crosscheck & feedback if needed.
- Finalization of Management Report
- Finalization of Financial Statements and preparation of B/S and Indirect Cash Flow
Anaplan project leader
- Leadership of the project
- Participation to AX Accounting team with to Management Accounting to support interface with Anaplan
- Train and Support Anaplan Reports users
Skills & Competencies to be successful on the job
- Tech-savvy, able to catch up and learn new system, software very quickly
- Proven experience with tasks/projects that showcase strong critical thinking and analytical skills as well as creative mind set.
- Conceptual and practical at the same time
- Organize, self-starter and detailed oriented
- Problem solver
- Quick and willing to learn. Work with inquisitive mind to explore best practices, efficient ways of working and challenge the status quo.
- Good communication
Please make sure that the candidate is willing to work at Tan Uyen, Binh Duong. They have transfer bus.