Location: Cat Trinh, Phu Cat, Binh Dinh province, Vietnam.
- Responsible for forecasting (Monthly revolving forecast), budgeting and financial KPI's.
- Responsible for the financial reporting and financial control
- Inventory management-analysis of inventory, aging, calculating markdowns and allowances, stock taking
- Operational background, working in industrial company, involvement in built up of new factories, Experience in implementing new systems.
- Working with management team (IT, Supply chain, operation manager) in order to build controls and procedures to ensure accuracy of financial reports and data.
- Manage team at least 10 people.
- Working with governmental institutions
- Relevant education
- · Economic MBA
- · Economic background
Level of Using Foreign language: English – high level MUST! (Writing &Speaking)
Having knowledge of:
- Experience in financial forecasting & costing in an industrial company
- Economics and Accounting — Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices of the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Experience in ERP work environment.
- CPA qualification
- High integrity
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Excellent organization skills
- "team player"
- High level communications and interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
- Team management
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Willingness to invest extra time and efforts – a very demanding position
Number of experience year:
- At least 10 years of experience as a same position in an industrial company – experience in garment industry will be an advantage
- Experience in working in global companies
Personality: Patient and careful
Working style: Proactively and confidentially