A small accountancy practice near Basingstoke are currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join them. This practice is going through a period of growth and as such need an experienced Bookkeeper who enjoys working directly with clients to join their established team.
This business are a small practice based just outside Basingstoke. Their client vary in terms of size and sector and they are currently seeing significant growth through referrals. They are headed up by a sole Partner who takes a very hands-on approach with the day-to-day work within the practice.
In the role of Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for the following:
- Undertake bookkeeping for clients using Quickbooks, Xero, Sage and Excel
- Completion of VAT and similar business returns and Payroll
- Undertake review of records maintained by clients
- Dealing with client queries
- Prepare management accounts for review by more senior staff and discussing results with the client
- Familiarity in working to budget and achieving targets for chargeable hours
In order to be considered for the role you will need:
- Proficient bookkeeper, ideally with recent experience of working in or alongside accountancy practices
- Strong knowledge of Quickbooks, Xero, Sage and MS Office products
In exchange for your hard work you will receive the following:
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 hour working week
- Free onsite parking