Well established business based in Birmingham, who are excellent to work for and provide fantastic opportunity and long term development.
This role will give you an opportunity to work closely with investment management professionals globally with exposure to Private Equity Fund Administration across various clients, group structures and investment strategies.
Key responsibilities of the Statutory Accountant will encompass a more general accountant role below:
- Produce and put together all Financial statements
- Carry out planning of annual audits and liaise with clients to establish timetable for the receipt of valuations and advisers reports and other relevant information.
- Produce all management accounts for clients.
- Responsible for carrying out all aspects of accounting for clients including ad hoc queries.
- Prepare timely and accurate year-end support files for annual audits, as required.
- Work with and provide support to the Treasury team as and when required, including but not limited to: performing bank reconciliations, Cash Management Reports, daily liquidity monitoring, invoice and payment set-up
In order to be considered for the role you must have Financial Accountant experience, with evidence of producing Financial Statements.
Experience within an Accountancy practice is preferred, or within the professional services industry- along with Financial Accounts experience.
If you are successful, will you be contacted within 48 hours of applying (excluding bank holidays).