Accounts Payable Analyst
This role presents a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a large and growing Bank based in Central London.
My client is a large global bank, looking to increase their UK footprint - this role will suit an immediately available Accounts Payable Analyst who has previous experience with Oracle.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the following;
- Raising of invoices
- Processing payments on a daily basis
- Investigation of anomalies
- Reconciliations - AP, Cash and Bank
- Providing commentary around the impact of AP on Budgets
- Support the Management Accountant in cost allocations
- Inter company reconciliations
- Oracle experience is ESSENTIAL
To be successful in this role, you must have previously worked in a similar position ideally within the Financial or Professional services sectors. You will be comfortable in an autonomous and dynamic role where no 2 days will be the same. It is essential that you have previously used Oracle and can genuinely hit the ground running. You must also be confident enough to recommend around continuous process improvements and enhancements.
- Immediate start role
- Convenient location near Bank Station
- Longer term prospects within the organisation
- Competitive rate/s
- Growing organisation
- Financial Services sector